Do you feel a sense of belonging at your current organization? Are you excited to get up in the morning and go to work? Do you engage with your coworkers and enjoy a few laughs during the day? Do you look forward to getting to know your team outside of the office?
If you answered no to the above questions and it sounds like the type of work environment you’d like to be a part of, then it might be time to consider a new job.
About a year ago, I joined Cygilant for a lot of those same reasons and it was one of the best decisions I’ve made in my career. If you are looking to be part of a family, then Cygilant is the place to be.
Cygilant is a unique place and since I could go on about all the great reasons to join, I thought I would narrow it down to the top five:
- The market – Cybersecurity is a hot market. We hear about it in the daily news and now more than ever companies need to be cyber smart. The market is expected to grow and Cygilant is in a unique sector of the market that helps small to mid-sized organizations combat cyber threats. Not only is that need not going to go away, it’s only going to increase.
- The company – Right now is a great time to join since Cygilant is growing. We recently moved our headquarters to accommodate the company’s growth which is being led by a fantastic leadership team under our amazing CEO, Rob Scott. In the last year, we’ve added new team members, updated and enhanced our product, and we aren’t stopping there.
- The location – Boston traffic is getting worse and worse. If you’re sick of your commute into the city, think about a commute to Burlington. Right in the hub of 128, you just can’t beat it.
- The team – Every day I am reminded of how smart, hardworking and talented the Cygilant team is. To be successful in our company, you need to be driven, innovative, ambitious and dedicated. Each of our employees truly bond together as one team with one goal.
- The culture – Cygilant values its employees, each person can make a difference and impact on the success of the company. Our employees describe our culture as a family that is supportive, empathic, and collaborative.
If this sounds good to you than you’re in luck – we are hiring! There are currently several openings including Business Development Representative, Product Manager and Sales Engineer positions. So, no matter your experience level, we have a spot for you.
What are you waiting for? Take charge of your future and check out Cygilant’s careers page today: https://www.cygilant.com/careers/.