Grab your coffee and read up on today's top information security stories and articles from around the web:
- Password re-use is dangerous, right? So what about stopping it with password-sharing? - The Register
- Scholars Have Data on Millions of Facebook Users. Who’s Guarding It? - The New York Times
- Twitter alerts users: Please change your passwords, we’ve seen them - Ars Technica
- No Computing Device Too Small For Cryptojacking - Dark Reading
- Australian Bank Lost Data for 19.8 Million Accounts - Bank Info Security
We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions to improve this briefing. What sources do you find most useful for security news? Please add a comment below.