Grab your coffee and read up on today's top information security stories and articles from around the web:
- Is Payments Industry Ready for New Encryption Protocols? - Bank Info Security
- Breaches Drive Consumer Stress over Cybersecurity - Dark Reading
- Chrome malware targets cryptocurrency, spreads through Facebook's Messenger - CyberScoop
- When Your Employees Post Passwords Online - Krebs on Security
- Cambridge Analytica to File for Bankruptcy After Misuse of Facebook Data - New York Times
We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions to improve this briefing. What sources do you find most useful for security news? Please add a comment below.