Grab your coffee and read up on today's top information security stories and articles from around the web:
- Baltimore's 911 dispatch hacked, CAD system down for 17 hours - CSO
- Fixing Hacks Has Deadly Impact on Hospitals - Dark Reading
- 1.4B stolen passwords are free for the taking: What we know now - CSO
- Running Drupal? You need to patch, patch, patch right now! - The Register
- What lies beneath: The things Facebook knows go beyond user data - Ars Technica
We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions to improve this briefing. What sources do you find most useful for security news? Please add a comment below.