Grab your coffee and read up on today's top information security stories and articles from around the web:
- Yahoo Agrees to $80 Million Settlement with Investors - Dark Reading
- Google Urges Webmasters to Quickly Replace Untrusted Symantec Certs- eWeek
- 5 Guidelines To Prepare Your Company For New Data Regulations - Forbes
- The FBI Director thinks this company found an answer to 'Going Dark'- CyberScoop
- Look-Alike Domains and Visual Confusion - Krebs on Security
We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions to improve this briefing. What sources do you find most useful for security news? Please add a comment below.