Grab your coffee and read up on today's top information security stories and articles from around the web:
- Memcached DDoS Attack 'Kill Switch' Found - Security Week
- Exploiting the User PII Held in Everyone's Web Browser - Security Week
- FBI again calls for magical solution to break into encrypted phones - Ars Technica
- NSA Used Simple Tools to Detect Other State Actors on Hacked Devices - Security Week
- Audit finds Department of Homeland Security's security is insecure - The Register
- 166 Applebee's Restaurants Hit With Payment Card Malware - Data Breach Today
We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions to improve this briefing. What sources do you find most useful for security news? Please add a comment below.