Grab your coffee and read up on today's top information security stories and articles from around the web:
- The world’s largest DDoS attack took GitHub offline for less than tens minutes - TechCrunch
- 23,000 HTTPS certificates axed after CEO emails private keys - Ars Technica
- Equifax Identifies 2.4 Million More Affected by Massive Hack - Security Week
- Nuance Communications says NotPetya attack has cost it $92 million since June - CyberScoop
- Big banks want to weaken the internet’s underlying security protocol - CyberScoop
We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions to improve this briefing. What sources do you find most useful for security news? Please add a comment below.