Grab your coffee and read up on today's top information security stories and articles from around the web:
- Hackers exploit Jenkins servers, make $3 million by mining Monero - CSO
- Tesla cloud resources are hacked to run cryptocurrency-mining malware - Ars Technica
- Stalled Equifax Breach Investigation Could Provide Valuable Insight - Forbes
- Poor cloud security let hackers mine cryptocurrency on Tesla’s dime - Tech Crunch
- U.S. Justice Department Launches Cybersecurity Task Force - Security Week
We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions to improve this briefing. What sources do you find most useful for security news? Please add a comment below.