Grab your coffee and read up on today's top information security stories and articles from around the web:
- Using Outlook? You should probably do some patching - The Register
- Businesses Calculate Cost of GDPR as Deadline Looms - Dark Reading
- HHS Warns of SamSam Ransomware Attacks - Healthcare Info Security
- Cloud security will (and should) dominate the RSA Conference - CSO
- Avoiding Holes in Your AWS Buckets - InfoSec Island
- Data exfiltrators send info over PCs' power supply cables - The Register
We'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions to improve this briefing. What sources do you find most useful for security news? Please add a comment below.